Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 29 May 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20 early this evening then diminishing to light near midnight. Wind becoming southerly 5 to 15 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 29 May 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Scott.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 999 mb located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday weakening low 1000 mb located northwest
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:40 PM PDT 29 May 2020 Strong to gale force westerlies are expected this afternoon and
tonight across eastern and central sections of Juan de Fuca Strait.
Strong to gale force northwesterlies will develop late this afternoon
over Johnstone Strait.
Winds will ease Saturday morning. Strong to gale force westerlies
will redevelop across eastern and central sections of Juan de Fuca
strait on Saturday afternoon. In addition strong to gale force
northwesterlies are expected over Johnstone Strait and southern
sections of west coast Vancouver Island on Saturday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: