Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 20 July 2018
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 20 to 25 knots diminishing to west 10 to 20 late this morning then veering to northwest 20 to 25 early this evening. Wind diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 Saturday morning then becoming northwest 15 to 25 Saturday afternoon.
Chance of showers this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 20 July 2018 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over eastern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:21 PM PDT 19 July 2018 A centre of high pressure will remain nearly stationary west of the
offshore waters. Moderate to strong northwesterlies will continue to
prevail east of the centre of high pressure with local gales expected
off the west coast of Vancouver Island.
A strong push of marine air through Juan de Fuca Strait is generating
strong to gale force westerly winds tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: