Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 12 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light increasing to southeast 5 to 15 knots this evening and to southeast 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to southeast 20 to 25 Saturday morning and to southeast 25 to 30 Saturday evening.
Showers Saturday. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 12 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located over western Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday trough located from Bowie to the Central
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: