Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PST 21 January 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 15 knots except northeasterly outflow 20 to 25 near Portland Inlet. Wind becoming southwest 20 this evening then increasing to southwest 30 late overnight. Wind diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 Monday morning then increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 21 January 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PST today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Vancouver Island.
By 1:00 p.m. PST today departing frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Lower Mainland.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today low 990 mb located over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today low 990 mb located over the Gulf of Alaska.
At 4:00 p.m. PST Monday approaching low located southwest of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:27 AM PST 21 January 2018 A frontal system over Southern Vancouver Island will move inland near
noon today. Southeasterly gale to storm force winds over the inner
South Coast will ease to strong southerlies near noon.
A low pressure system over Northern Bowie will drift northward and
reach the Gulf of Alaska this afternoon. Strong to marginal gale
force westerlies will prevail over most northern and central waters
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: