Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 March 2018
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to north 5 to 15 knots near midnight except northeasterly outflow 20 to 25 near Portland Inlet. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 20 near noon Thursday.
A few showers beginning this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 March 2018 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 1004 mb located over western Bowie.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Thursday low 995 mb located over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:15 AM PDT 21 March 2018 A low pressure centre over Northwestern Bowie will move southwards to
lie over the Northern Explorer region by early Thursday morning.
Strong to locally gale force northwest winds will prevail over
western sections of the Bowie region until the low moves close to the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: