Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 01 October 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 20 to 30 knots becoming southeast 25 to 35 early this morning then diminishing to southeast 15 to 25 early this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then veering to north 10 to 20 Sunday morning.
Rain today and this evening. Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 04:00 AM PDT 01 October 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 1 October 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located from the North Coast to
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located from the Central Coast
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over the North Coast.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:38 AM PDT 1 October 2022 A frontal system over Bowie early this morning will slowly move
towards the North Coast today. Gale force southerly winds have
developed over Bowie, Dixon west and the northern half of west coast
Southeast gales will also develop early this morning over Dixon East
and Northern Hecate Strait.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: