Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 01 June 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southeast 25 to 35 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 25 near midnight and to southwest 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Rain changing to showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Dixon Entrance EastIssued 9:30 PM PDT 01 June 2020
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 1 June 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over eastern Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over central Vancouver Island.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Tuesday weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Washington State.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:08 PM PDT 1 June 2020 A cold front over Eastern Queen Charlotte Sound will move to lie over
Northern Vancouver Island Tuesday morning. Gale force southeasterlies
ahead of the front will shift to moderate to strong westerlies in
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: