Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 04 October 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 30 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 4 October 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over Langara.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday departing warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Alaska panhandle.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary ridge located from
Explorer to BC interior.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday approaching cold front located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:41 PM PDT 4 October 2023 Winds will increase to strong to gale force southwesterly over the
northern half of Bowie on Thursday afternoon as a cold front
approaches the northern offshore waters.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: