Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PST 28 February 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 5 to 15 early this morning then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 this afternoon. Wind northwest 15 to 25 tonight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 28 February 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PST today low located over northern Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PST today low located over the Central Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Saturday ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Saturday ridge located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM PST 28 February 2020 A low pressure system over Northern Explorer this morning will track
northeastward to the Central Coast inland by this afternoon then
gradually weaken tonight. Gale force southerly winds will develop
over southern and central waters ahead of the low. Winds will become
gale force northwesterlies in the wake of the system.
A ridge of high pressure will build west of the offshore waters
Saturday morning then shift eastward to lie over Bowie by
Saturday afternoon. The ridge will produce strong to gale force
northwesterly winds off the west coast of Vancouver Island Saturday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: