Issued 07:00 PM MDT 14 October 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 15 knots near midnight then backing to northwest 15 near noon Monday.
Periods of snow beginning Monday morning.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Over open water freezing spray beginning overnight.
Temperatures minus 9 falling to minus 14 Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 October 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 4 tenths new ice including 1 tenth grey ice in the
Warnings (In effect)
DeaseIssued 7:00 PM MDT 14 October 2018
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 14 October 2018 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday ridge from high located from 75N 168W to
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge from high located from 77N 159W to
At 0000 UTC Monday departing low 996 mb located at 64N 116W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: