Issued 07:00 AM MDT 20 September 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to light this morning then becoming west 15 Friday afternoon.
A few flurries late this morning.
Freezing spray warning in effect.
Freezing spray ending this morning.
Temperatures near minus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 September 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Warnings (In effect)
DeaseIssued 07:00 AM MDT 20 September 2018
Moderate or severe freezing spray is occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 20 September 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday low 1000 mb located at 65N 102W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday low 994 mb located at 61N 86W.
By 0000 UTC Saturday high 1028 mb located at 62N 110W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: