Issued 07:00 PM MDT 15 July 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind east 15 knots veering to south 10 to 15 late this evening then backing to east 20 early Monday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Monday evening.
A few showers beginning Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
7 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 15 July 2018 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday ridge located from 67N 110W to 75N 100W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday ridge located from 67N 91W to 73N 85W then to
At 0000 UTC Monday deepening low 1002 mb located at 69N 135W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 998 mb located at 68N 125W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: