Issued 07:00 AM MDT 23 July 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeast 20 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming northeast 15 near midnight. Wind diminishing to light early Saturday morning then becoming northwest 15 near noon Saturday.
Showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
6 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 23 July 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday dissipating trough from 998 mb low located over
At 1200 UTC Friday deepening trough located southeast of Victoria
By 0000 UTC Sunday trough located over western Baffin Island.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Baillie - eastern half
- Baillie - western half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: