Issued 07:00 AM MDT 19 July 2018
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southeast 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon then becoming west 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 20 to 25 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 15 Friday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Friday evening.
A few showers beginning Friday morning and ending Friday afternoon.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 8 near midnight then falling to plus 3 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2018 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
4 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 19 July 2018 Today Tonight and Friday At 1200 UTC Thursday departing trough located from 75N 66W to
At 1200 UTC Thursday ridge from 1022 mb high located over Victoria
By 0000 UTC Saturday departing ridge from high located near
At 0000 UTC Saturday approaching trough located over Boothia
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: