Issued 07:00 AM MDT 09 August 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming south 15 knots this evening then becoming northwest 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 20 Wednesday evening.
Showers overnight and Wednesday. Fog patches dissipating late this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 9 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 9 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday quasi-stationary low 998 mb located at 74N 62W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday departing high 1012 mb located over northern
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: