Issued 07:00 AM MDT 21 July 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to north 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
3 tenths first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 21 July 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 0600 UTC Saturday weakening cold front from 992 mb low located
over Nares Strait extending southwestward.
By 0000 UTC Monday dissipating cold front from 1009 mb low located
over Baffin Bay extending southwestward.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: