Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 21 October 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Storm warning in effect.
Wind southeast 30 to 40 knots increasing to southeast 45 to 55 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 9:30 PM PDT 21 October 2018
'Storm' force winds of 48 to 63 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 21 October 2018 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday weakening ridge located on a line
north-south over the Lower Mainland.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located on a line
north-south over western Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday frontal system located on a line north-south
over eastern Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday approaching frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:24 PM PDT 21 October 2018 A front will track across Bowie tonight and remain west of Haida
Gwaii on Monday. The next front will approach the offshore waters
late Monday afternoon.
Ahead of the fronts, gale force southerly winds over Bowie will
spread to northern and central waters tonight and continue through
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: