Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 21 January 2021
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 10 to 20 knots becoming variable 10 late Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 21 January 2021 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located west of Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Friday ridge located on a line north-south
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:03 PM PST 21 January 2021 A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will bring strong to
gale force northerly outflow winds through Howe Sound tonight.
Another ridge of high pressure west of Bowie will bring strong to
gale force northwesterly winds to west coast Haida Gwaii tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: