Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 04 October 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind easterly 20 knots increasing to southeast 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to southerly 10 to 20 near noon Wednesday.
Periods of rain this afternoon tonight and Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 4 October 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing trough located on a line east-west
over northern Bowie.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located off Explorer.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday weakening trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 AM PDT 4 October 2022 A trough of low pressure will move northwards across Haida Gwaii this
afternoon. In its wake, a second trough will track across the
offshore waters tonight and over Haida Gwaii Wednesday morning before
Ahead of the troughs, southeast gales will develop over West
Vancouver Island - north this morning. Over central and northern
waters, strong southeast winds will develop this morning and may
possibly increase to marginal gales this evening. Winds will
gradually ease Wednesday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: