Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 14 August 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 5 to 15 this evening. Wind northwest 5 to 15 Wednesday.
Periods of rain ending early this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 14 August 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 10:30 p.m. PDT tonight building ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:26 AM PDT 14 August 2018 A ridge of high pressure over Queen Charlotte Sound will dissipate
this afternoon. Another ridge of high pressure will build over Bowie
this evening. This ridge will remain quasi-stationary through
Moderate to strong northwesterlies will prevail over most BC waters
with marginal gales over west coast Vancouver Island. Marginal gale
force northwesterlies will also develop this afternoon through
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: