Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 30 May 2020
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots veering to southwesterly 25 to 30 early Sunday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 30 May 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By midnight PDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 1000 mb located northwest of Bowie.
By 8:00 a.m. PDT Sunday weakening low 1002 mb located northwest
At 1:00 p.m. PDT Sunday building ridge located on a line north-south
By 11:00 p.m. PDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:50 PM PDT 30 May 2020 A ridge of high pressure on a line northeast-southwest from Explorer
to Queen Charlotte Sound will produce strong to marginal gale force
northwesterly or westerly winds over parts of the southern waters
tonight. The winds will ease early Sunday morning as the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: