Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 30 to 40 knots diminishing to north 20 to 30 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 04:00 AM PST 26 November 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PST today frontal system located over northern Bowie.
By 10:00 p.m. PST tonight departing frontal system located over
southern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PST 26 November 2022 A frontal system is tracking across Bowie. Ahead of the front,
southwesterly gales over Bowie and northern waters will spread to
central waters through this morning. Behind this front, northwest
gales will spread to the offshore waters and move into the central
waters by mid morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: