Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots becoming south 20 to 30 near noon except west 5 to 15 over northwestern sections. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 early Friday morning. Wind increasing to southerly 25 to 35 Friday evening.
Rain ending this evening. Showers Friday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 10:30 AM PDT 29 September 2022
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
North Coast to Bowie.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary frontal system located
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:28 AM PDT 29 September 2022 A frontal system passing to the north will clip Northern Bowie on
Friday evening giving marginal gale force southerly winds.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: