Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 27 May 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots veering to west 20 to 30 near noon Monday.
Periods of rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 27 May 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over central Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located west of Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today low located near Sandspit.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday building ridge located off Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:59 AM PDT 27 May 2018 A ridge of high pressure lies stationary over Central Vancouver
Island. A front over the Central Coast will weaken today. A low
pressure centre will move northeast towards Haida Gwaii this
Strong to gale force southerlies over central and northern waters
will veer into strong westerlies in the wake of the low this evening.
On Monday, a ridge will build over the offshore waters resulting in
gale force northwesterly winds off the west coast of Vancouver
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: