Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 20 February 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwesterly 15 to 25 knots today tonight and Wednesday.
Chance of showers tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 20 February 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PST today trough located over Queen Charlotte Sound
By 4:00 p.m. PST today trough located on a line north-south over
the Washington Coast.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today ridge located over BC interior.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday weakening ridge located over southern
At 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday low 1026 mb located over Hecate Strait.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday low 1022 mb located near Tofino.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:25 AM PST 20 February 2018 A low pressure system will develop over Hecate Strait Wednesday
morning. The system will move southward to the west coast
Of Vancouver Island by Wednesday afternoon then to the Washington
coast Wednesday night. Along its track, gale force northerly
Winds will develop over parts of the central and southern waters
Wednesday and Wednesday night.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: