Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 October 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northeasterly 15 to 25 knots veering to southeast 20 to 30 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 October 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low located west of Vancouver Island.
By 8:00 p.m. PDT tonight departing low located over the Washington
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over northern BC
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday quasi-stationary ridge located over
At 8:00 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located west of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 PM PDT 23 October 2020 A departing low off the west coast of Vancouver Island will move onto
the Washington coast this evening. Gale force northwesterlies
Over Explorer, Queen Charlotte Sound, and west coast Vancouver Island
will ease this evening.
A ridge of high pressure over the BC Interior will build southward
today. Gale force northeasterly outflow winds will continue
Through the northern and central mainland inlets. Gale force
Outflow will develop over southern mainland inlets tonight. Outflow
winds will continue through the weekend.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: