Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 21 September 2021
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 to 35 knots becoming west 20 to 30 near noon. Wind west 20 to 30 tonight. Wind southwest 15 to 25 Wednesday.
Showers ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Warnings (In effect)
Bowie - northern halfIssued 10:30 AM PDT 21 September 2021
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 21 September 2021 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Scott.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday building ridge located west of the
By 2:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:04 AM PDT 21 September 2021 A frontal system over the central waters this morning will reach the
northern tip of North Vancouver Island this afternoon. The front will
significantly weaken this evening and dissipate across the South
Gale force southeast winds are occurring over the central waters.
In the wake of the front, the winds will shift to strong to gale
force southwesterlies. Later today behind the front, winds will shift
to moderate northwesterlies.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: