Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 18 June 2021
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind south 15 to 25 knots becoming south 20 to 30 late this afternoon then becoming variable 20 to 30 near midnight. Wind diminishing to variable 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Periods of drizzle changing to rain this evening and ending after midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 18 June 2021 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 2:00 p.m. PDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over southern Explorer.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line northwest-southeast
By 2:00 p.m. PDT Saturday weakening trough located on a line
east-west over northern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:24 AM PDT 18 June 2021 Gale force westerlies will develop across Central and Eastern Juan de
Fuca Strait late this afternoon due to a combination of daytime
heating and a building ridge offshore.
Winds will ease to strong westerlies early Saturday morning then rise
to gale force westerlies late Saturday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: