Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 10 July 2020
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwesterly 5 to 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 20 after midnight then becoming northwest 10 to 20 Saturday afternoon.
Showers ending near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 10 July 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today intensifying frontal system located west
of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today frontal system located on a line
northeast-southwest over Haida Gwaii.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday weakening cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Scott.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Saturday dissipating cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over Victoria.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM PDT 10 July 2020 An approaching frontal system will track across the offshore
Waters this morning and Haida Gwaii in the afternoon. The front
Will weaken this evening and lie in a northeast to southwest
Line over Cape Scott by early Saturday morning then dissipate while
moving across Vancouver Island on Saturday.
Ahead of the front, southerly gales will develop over central waters
up to Dixon Entrance East this morning and gradually ease in the
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: