Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 16 October 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind south 20 to 30 knots becoming south 20 to 25 early this morning except southwest 15 over western sections. Wind becoming southwest 15 to 25 near midnight then becoming west 15 Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain beginning early this morning and ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 16 October 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:28 PM PDT 15 October 2018 Gale force southerlies will persist over Northern Bowie as an
approaching frontal system moves into the Alaskan Panhandle tonight.
Winds will ease to moderate to strong southerly Tuesday morning in
the wake of the front.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: