Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 22 January 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 20 knots late overnight then backing to south 20 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to south 25 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 22 January 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low located off Cape Scott.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday weakening low located over central
By 9:30 p.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:07 PM PST 22 January 2019 A low pressure centre off Cape Scott will track southwards and weaken
over Central Vancouver Island on Wednesday. Ahead of the low, strong
to gale force easterlies will shift to strong to gale force
northwesterly in its wake.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: