Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 15 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 15 to 25 knots veering to southwest 20 to 30 late Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 15 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line north-south
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing trough located over the Lower
At 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight trough located west of the offshore
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Monday trough located from Bowie to Queen
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PDT 15 May 2022 A trough will move into Explorer then into central and northern
waters through Monday morning. Strong to gale force southerlies will
develop ahead of the trough.
Meanwhile a ridge of high pressure over west coast Vancouver Island
will result in gale force inflow winds through east entrance of Juan
de Fuca Strait Monday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: