Issued 10:30 AM PDT 03 July 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light except southeast 10 to 15 knots over western sections. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 early Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 3 July 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 10:30 a.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Queen
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday trough located over eastern Hecate Strait.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:49 AM PDT 3 July 2022 A ridge of high pressure over the offshore waters will continue
To bring strong to gale force westerly winds to the central strait
and the east entrance of Juan de Fuca Strait early this morning.
Winds will ease below gale force this morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: