Issued 09:30 PM PST 22 February 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northerly 20 to 30 knots tonight. Wind northeast 15 to 25 Saturday.
Showers changing to showers over southern sections Saturday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 22 February 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight low 1004 mb located over Hecate Strait.
By 4:00 p.m. PST Saturday weakening low 1011 mb located southwest
of Cape Scott.
At 4:00 a.m. PST Saturday building ridge located over northern
By 4:00 a.m. PST Sunday quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:13 PM PST 22 February 2019 A ridge of high pressure will build over the Northern BC Interior
overnight. Strong to gale force outflow winds will develop through
the mainland inlets of the North Coast overnight and spread to the
South Coast on Saturday night.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: