Issued 10:30 AM PDT 27 June 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots becoming northwest 20 to 30 this evening. Wind northwest 20 to 30 Tuesday.
Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 27 June 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today low 1010 mb located south of Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday high 1006 mb located over central Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:14 AM PDT 27 June 2022 A low pressure system will move into Southern Explorer late today.
Consequently, moderate to strong southeast winds will develop off
west coast Vancouver Island during the day and then increase to
strong to gale force this evening. Winds will diminish on Tuesday as
the low weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: