Issued 07:00 PM MDT 24 October 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots near midnight and to northeast 15 to 20 Monday morning. Wind backing to north 15 early Monday evening.
Periods of snow overnight and Monday. Risk of freezing drizzle late Monday evening. Fog patches forming Monday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow and 1 mile or less in fog patches.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 24 October 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 7 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 24 October 2021 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday low 985 mb located at 77N 136W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 990 mb located at 79N 127W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 987 mb located at 70N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: