Issued 07:00 AM MDT 16 August 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind north 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then increasing to east 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to east 25 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain changing to periods of drizzle and mist this evening and ending overnight. Fog patches dissipating late this afternoon. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Wednesday morning. Visibility 1 mile or less in fog patches and as low as 1 mile in mist.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 16 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 16 August 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday ridge located from 75N 168W to 77N 120W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge located from 75N 173W to 76N 120W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday approaching trough from 1003 mb low located
from 67N 146W to 69N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: