Issued 07:00 AM MDT 15 July 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to south 15 knots late this morning then veering to west 20 this afternoon. Wind increasing to west 25 this evening. Wind west 20 Tuesday.
Periods of rain beginning this afternoon and ending Tuesday evening. Fog patches dissipating this morning. Fog patches reforming early Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 14 July 2019 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday low 998 mb located at 78N 148W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday low 997 mb located at 75N 126W.
At 0000 UTC Monday high 1007 mb located at 70N 170W.
By 0000 UTC Tuesday high 1007 mb located at 71N 136W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: