Issued 07:00 PM MDT 07 August 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind east 15 knots increasing to east 25 late overnight then diminishing to light early Saturday evening.
Periods of rain tonight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 August 2020 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 7 August 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 0000 UTC Saturday ridge from 1016 mb high located over 80N 119W
By 1200 UTC Sunday ridge from 1024 mb high located at 86N 144W.
At 0000 UTC Saturday deepening low 996 mb located off Tuktoyaktuk.
By 1200 UTC Sunday low 994 mb located at 72N 132W.
At 1800 UTC Friday departing low 998 mb located at 77N 169W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: