West Brevoort - southern half
Issued 05:00 AM EDT 27 June 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to north 20 knots Tuesday morning and to north 25 Tuesday afternoon.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 June 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5802N 5858W to 5910N 5816W to 6138N 6133W to
6358N 5754W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
6 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice except 8 tenths
first-year ice including 1 tenth old ice in the central section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 AM EDT 27 June 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 1200 UTC Monday dissipating low 1006 mb located at 64N 58W.
At 1200 UTC Monday dissipating low 1008 mb located at 63N 88W.
At 1200 UTC Monday low 1004 mb located at 57N 94W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday deepening low 999 mb located at 57N 80W.
At 1200 UTC Monday low 994 mb located at 55N 72W.
By 0000 UTC Wednesday low 994 mb located at 63N 55W.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: