South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 21 September 2023
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 21 September 2023
Today Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 this afternoon.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 21 September 2023
Saturday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Monday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 20 September 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4926N 5355W to 5230N 4930W to 5345N 4930W to 5915N 5700W to 5955N
5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 21 September 2023 Today Tonight and Friday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday ridge located over the North Labrador Coast.
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over eastern Newfoundland.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday departing trough located over Funk Island
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: