Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 04:00 AM NST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 this morning then veering to south 20 this afternoon. Wind diminishing to south 10 to 15 Sunday morning then becoming light Sunday afternoon.
Periods of snow beginning early this morning.
Temperatures minus 5 to minus 1 rising to zero this morning.
Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EST 25 November 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 6048N 6250W to 6138N 6021W to 6352N 5755W
then northeastwards. Sea ice northwest of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 2 tenths grey ice in the extreme northwestern
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 25 November 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Nov estimated from Newfoundland near
5015N 5631W to 4945N 5000W to 5000N 4800W to 5130N 4815W to 5815N
5630W to 6000N 5310W to 5755N 4510W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Nov estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5126N 5705W to Newfoundland near 5104N 5650W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. NST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. NST today ridge located east of the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NST tonight approaching low 990 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM NST 25 November 2022 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have ended.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: