Northwest Labrador Sea
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 02 June 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind northwest 15 knots except west 20 over northern sections Saturday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 02 June 2023
Tonight and Saturday. Outside the ice edge seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 02 June 2023
Sunday Wind southwest 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 in the afternoon.
Monday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 11:00 AM EDT 2 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday Bergy water except 6 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice in the western section.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 June 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5803N 5815W to 6019N 5942W to 6323N 5757W
northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 6 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the western section.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:46 PM EDT 2 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4652N 5359W to 4610N 5300W to 4650N 4700W to 5230N 4640W to 5755N
5455W to 5740N 5305W to 5935N 4840W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 2 June 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Labrador Coast.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Saturday ridge located on a line east-west over
southern Labrador Sea.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: