North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 AM NST 26 November 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots except southeast 25 over northern sections late this morning. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 near noon Sunday.
Periods of snow ending this evening.
Temperatures minus 7 to minus 3.
North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5347N 5630W to Labrador
near 5430N 5725W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Labrador near 5514N 5913W to 5612N
6027W to 5751N 6131W to 6024N 6355W to 6047N 6249W then
northeastward. Sea ice west then north of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 2 tenths new ice along parts of the coast.
Consolidated grey ice along parts of the coast.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 25 November 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Nov estimated from Newfoundland near
5015N 5631W to 4945N 5000W to 5000N 4800W to 5130N 4815W to 5815N
5630W to 6000N 5310W to 5755N 4510W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Nov estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5126N 5705W to Newfoundland near 5104N 5650W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 a.m. NST today ridge located on a line north-south over
the South Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NST Sunday departing ridge located east of the East
At 9:30 p.m. NST tonight approaching low 990 mb located over
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: