Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 02 October 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots tonight and Tuesday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 02 October 2023
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 02 October 2023
Wednesday Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots.
Thursday Wind south 20 knots.
Friday Wind southwest 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 July 2023 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 2 October 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4932N 5511W to 5200N 5015W to 5345N 5045W to 5915N 5700W to 6000N
5210W to 5845N 4600W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 2 October 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over the East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM NDT 2 October 2023 A trough of low pressure over the East Labrador Sea will remain
nearly stationary while weakening tonight. Strong to gale force
southeasterlies east of the trough are expected to diminish as the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
East Labrador Sea - northeastern half.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea - northeastern half
- East Labrador Sea - southwestern half
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
- North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: