Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 25 September 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind variable 15 to 20 knots except south 25 over southern sections. Wind becoming southwest 25 near midnight then veering to west 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Showers ending Monday morning. Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
Mid Labrador Coast - north of Hopedale
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 5215W to 5115N 4900W to 5345N 4830W to 5615N
5030W to 5845N 5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5909W to 5019N 5833W to Newfoundland near 5006N 5736W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 26 September 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today low 988 mb located over the Northwest
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday departing low 998 mb located over
northeastern Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight approaching trough located over the Quebec
Lower North Shore.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM NDT 26 September 2022 The remnant low from post-tropical storm Fiona will continue to track
northeastward to lie over the northern edge of the East Labrador Sea
by this evening. Strong to gale force southerlies to northeasterlies
ahead of the low will shift to strong to gale force southwesterlies
to northwesterlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
North Labrador Coast, and Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: