Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NST 22 January 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight then backing to south 10 to 15 Sunday evening.
Risk of freezing spray tonight and Sunday.
Temperatures minus 12 to minus 7.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 22 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4739N 5240W to 4807N 5226W
to 4929N 5308W to 5022N 5521W to 5046N 5406W to 5235N 5317W to 5451N
5329W to 5803N 5720W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice
9 tenths grey-white ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 1:30 PM EST 22 January 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 23 Jan estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5239N 5551W to 5145N 5115W to 5305N 4905W to 5545N 5415W to
5920N 5655W to 6035N 5210W to 5830N 4700W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NST 22 January 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. NST tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NST Sunday trough located over the North Labrador
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:30 PM NST 22 January 2022 Marine interests are advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for South Labrador Sea and Northwest Labrador Sea.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - northern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - southern half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - northern half
- South Labrador Sea - southern half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: