Mid Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind west 25 knots with gusts to 35 along the coast late this evening. Wind diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 Thursday morning and to variable 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers this evening.
Temperatures minus 2 to plus 3.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5146N 5617W to
Newfoundland near 5133N 5605W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 5043N 5606W to
5030N 5330W to 5457N 5211W to 5803N 5715W then northeastward. Sea
ice north then west of the ice edge.
7 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old ice.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 25 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4620N 5225W to 4620N 4620W to 4735N 4530W to 5115N
4700W to 5715N 5040W to 5620N 4525W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 26 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today departing trough located southeast of
At 4:00 a.m. NDT today ridge located over northern Quebec.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday ridge located over Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:35 AM NDT 26 May 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: