East Labrador Sea - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 18 September 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots tonight and Sunday.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 18 September 2021
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 to 2 metres except 2 to 3 over southern sections tonight and Sunday morning.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 18 September 2021
Monday Wind northwest 25 knots.
Tuesday Wind northwest 20 knots increasing to southeast 25.
Wednesday Wind southwest 20 knots veering to northwest 25.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 18 September 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5222N 5538W to 5245N 5400W to 5445N 5100W to 5800N 5700W to
6240N 6015W to 6310N 5640W to 5925N 5230W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountForecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 18 September 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 993 mb located over the South
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Sunday departing low 989 mb located southeast of
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Sunday quasi-stationary trough located over the
Northwest Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM NDT 18 September 2021 A low pressure system over the South Labrador Sea will move to lie
southeast of the district overnight tonight. Gale force northwesterly
winds behind the low will diminish tonight as the low moves away.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
South Labrador Coast, Mid Labrador Coast, and South Labrador Sea.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Igloolik - northern half
- Igloolik - southern half
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson
- St. Roch
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: