Central Brevoort - northern half
Issued 05:00 PM EDT 29 June 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming northeast 15 late Thursday morning.
Showers and flurries Thursday morning. Fog patches.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 29 June 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from 5803N 5835W to 5908N 5732W to 6122N 6158W to
6441N 5749W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Bergy water except 8 tenths first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in the extreme northwestern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:45 PM EDT 29 June 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 0000 UTC Thursday low 1004 mb located over northeastern
By 0000 UTC Friday low 1005 mb located at 64N 57W.
At 0000 UTC Thursday dissipating trough from 999 mb low located
from 64N 94W to 61N 86W then to 56N 86W.
At 0000 UTC Thursday deepening low 1003 mb located at 51N 101W.
By 0000 UTC Friday low 992 mb located at 54N 83W.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea - northern half
- East Labrador Sea - southern half
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- Ungava - eastern half
- Ungava - western half
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: