West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 11 May 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 after midnight then increasing to northwest 15 to 20 early Wednesday evening.
Showers ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 11 May 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located over the offshore waters.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located over northern Vancouver
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday dissipating trough located over the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: