West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 25 June 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 early this evening then becoming northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday evening.
A few showers ending late this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 25 June 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating low 1010 mb located west of
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located over the central Gulf
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PDT 25 June 2018 Strong to gale force westerly winds over Central and Eastern Juan de
Fuca Strait will ease to moderate to strong this morning.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: