West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022
Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight except east 10 near the coast. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 19 May 2022 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 10:00 p.m. PDT Friday ridge located on a line north-south
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: